Friday, August 9, 2013

Goddess Wisdom & Three card Soul Spread


Good morning friends! I have not forgotten about Insightful Oracle or my dedication to sharing & caring. I am making the most of what is left of the warm, sunny days. As it seems the leaves on beautiful oak trees on my property are starting to show signs that we just may have an early fall this year. I always appreciate the beautiful colors of fall, however, I'm not one that fully appreciates the cold, white fluffy stuff to follow.



The Goddess in Me ....


Today I pulled out my Affirmations for the Everyday Goddess wisdom cards. I would like to expand on this particular deck just for a few or more sentences (I hope you don't mind). I believe it was two years ago that I was a faithful follower of Divine Feminine Way. Pamela Wells' art is beautiful and I enjoyed reading her words of wisdom so much. At some point she had a give-a-way on her blog for the Everyday Goddess wisdom cards and that is how this gorgeous deck arrived to me. I have treasured this deck, sometimes more than my others as I have used almost daily since it's arrival. I use it for inspiration, reflection, contemplation, journaling, photography, and even as a source map for putting together digital art pieces. While I was offline for quite awhile - I am enjoying catching up with her website and all the new changes are wonderful! So - there's my bit of Universal Love for today - if you haven't already, I truly encourage you to visit her website, look around, and even consider obtaining the Everyday Goddess cards for yourself. You will NOT be disappointed!

Soul Spead - Three Card Spread

I drew The Moon from my Everyday Goddess deck this morning. Re-reading the companion book with the deck I discovered Ms.Well's included a simple three-card spread revolving around soul-searching. Or at least that is how I interpreted it. 

1st Card represents external reality. Things such as your employment, possessions, and relationships.
2nd card represents your internal reality. Things such as your current state of mind, emotions, and well-being.
3rd card represents the direction your soul is going or what your soul wants you to sustain and learn from.

So, to follow I used my Dragon Tarot (my second most loved deck) and drew ....
1. The Hermit
2. The Star
3. The Devil (reversed) 

I *could* share my interpretations of my own drawing. But, that would make for a lengthy post (as if I don't go on and on enough already!). But, briefly ...

1. The Hermit represents my lack of concern over material possessions and confirms that I do not allow external influences to distract from my goal of continuously attaining knowledge and wisdom. 
2. The Star represents personal transformation and a renewal of energies. One that I gratefully welcome!
3. The Devil (reversed) represents the deepest of me. He represents my detachment from the negative in my life in order to let the light shine in. This is not a detachment in a sense of just not caring about anyone/thing. But, a spiritual detachment - not defining ME by what I own or who I know/care about.

What about you? How have you been? Any thoughts on the above spread? 

With Love,

Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment